We Gratefully Accept
- small area rugs
- framed mirrors
- smaller desks
- select office furniture
- vintage and antique pieces
- sleeper sofas (on occasion if in great condition and with a clean mattress)
- Records Albums
All in good, working condition.
- Flat-screen TV’s
- Stereo equipment
- Computer equipment
- Video equipment
- DVD players
- CD players
- Boom boxes
- MP3 players
- Game systems
- food processors
- toaster ovens
- coffee makers
- Collectibles and figurines
- Crafting and scrapbooking material
- Picture frames
- Lift chairs
- Fully electric hospital beds
- Standard wheelchairs
- Shower benches
- Men’s and Women’s clothing
- Sports paraphernalia
- Pots and pans
- Cooking utensils
- Cuff links
Regrettably we cannot Accept
- Undergarments, socks, swimwear
- Children’s toys, strollers, cribs, car seats
- Mattresses, box springs
- Large appliances (i.e., stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators)
- Entertainment centers/armoires
- Pianos and Organs
- Platform beds, bunk beds, water beds
- Non-medical electric beds
- Large office furniture (L-shaped desks, over-sized credenzas, conference tables)
- Durable medical equipment (respiratory 02SVN nebulizers, suction machines, vents, hearing aids, oxygen, tubes, needles, etc.)
- Tube TVs, non-working electronics, fax machines, printers
- Perishable items, food, medications, make-up, toiletries
- Building materials, toilets, sinks, doors, blinds, showers, cabinets, windows, window blinds, paint, chemicals
- Bedding or towels (unless they are in their original, unopened packaging)
- Life vests, helmets, flotation devices, skis
- Exercise equipment (stationary bikes, elliptical machines, rowing machines, treadmills, etc.)
As a donor to Repeat Boutique stores, you are now a partner in helping meet the needs of hospice patients in Benton and Franklin Counties. Every day we serve an average of 160 patients in their homes or in the Hospice House. Some of these patients are homeless, some are without family to care for them and some have pain and symptoms that need 24/7 care. When you shop at or donate to Repeat Boutique stores you are caring for others in your community.
- Along with meeting the physical needs of hospice patients, the resources generated by Repeat Boutique stores help fund Chaplaincy Hospice Care’s efforts to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and their families every day.
- Repeat Boutique stores supply clothing and household items (blankets, twin sheets, towels, toiletries) for patients and families in our Hospice House.
- Repeat Boutique stores support hospice families after the death of a family member by providing a dignified outlet for their household items.
- Repeat Boutique provides an unexpected form of grief support as volunteers and employees offer a listening presence that leaves a grieving family member feeling held and supported.
- Other agencies that work to meet the needs of homeless, disabled or displaced individuals and families receive free or low-cost help from Repeat Boutique stores.
- Repeat Boutique stores are a convenient source of quality and inexpensive clothing, furniture and household items for the entire community.
- Individuals with a desire to give back find a flexible, rewarding volunteer experience at Repeat Boutique stores that keeps overhead low and maximizes margin for hospice.
Monday – Saturday
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
22 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Uptown Shopping Center
1331 Geo. Washington Way
Richland, WA 99354
By allowing us to redeem your donated items for dollars you are now a partner in our mission.